采访Action Learning之父瑞文斯的视频(3)



Professor are there ways?

教授有办法吗?

Do you think where and perhaps you can't already?

你认为在哪里,也许你已经不能了?

But are there ways in which action,

但有什么方法可以采取行动,

learning and traditional methods can can move together and an advance you gave that?

学习和传统方法可以结合在一起,你能取得进步吗?

Perth example.

珀斯的例子。

There are others where you see a harmonious relationship there well.

在其他地方,你可以很好地看到和谐的关系。

Don't forget that it's very difficult in this life to get a new idea anywhere there was.

别忘了,在这一生中,无论哪里都很难有新的想法。

There was a famous.

有一个著名的。

German philosopher poor chap died mentally disturbed fellow called Nietzsche.

德国哲学家,一个叫尼采的精神失常的可怜人去世了。

Alas he had a very powerful influence on that German fellow what was his name?

唉,他对那个德国家伙有着非常强大的影响,他叫什么名字?

Shitledruber Hitler.

希特勒。

But he said while he was still young and sane,

但他说,当他还年轻健全的时候,

he said,

他说,

if you think you have a new idea.

如果你认为你有新的想法。

See what happens unless it is opposed by the stupid.

除非愚蠢的人反对,否则看看会发生什么。

And ridiculed by the clever,

被聪明人嘲笑,

it can have nothing new in it,

它不能有什么新东西,

so therefore drop it.

因此,放下它。

So if you come forward with any new idea anywhere,

所以如果你在任何地方提出任何新想法,

the greatest compliment you can be paid is to find yourself being ridiculed by a professor

你能得到的最大的赞扬就是发现自己被教授嘲笑了

say of sociology or economics that that shows that you are under something new.

比如说社会学或经济学,它表明你正在接受新事物。

But after two or three decades.

但在二三十年后。

Things begin to change and I notice.

事情开始改变,我注意到了。

Particularly in Australia,

尤其是在澳大利亚,

the universities here are very interested in action learning.

这里的大学对行动学习很感兴趣。

I've been talking about it at.

我一直在谈论它。

Several at Deacon at.

几个在执事。

Murdoch at Hawkesbury now here,

霍克斯伯里的默多克现在在这里,

of course,

当然

in the two universities in Brisbane.

布里斯班的两所大学。

They are very positive indeed.

他们确实非常积极。

But exactly how you introduce a new idea into a system.

但确切地说,你是如何将一个新想法引入一个系统的。

Is not for me to say that people running the system will do that.

我并不是说运行系统的人会这样做。

But I am quite sure that given a little while.

但我很确定,这需要一段时间。

It'll be accepted or whether they'll have a professor

它会被接受,或者是否会有教授

of action learning I don't know I would strongly advise against it because if they do,

我不知道我会强烈反对行动学习,因为如果他们这样做,

then somebody would begin to say.

然后有人会开始说。

But action learning has a definite structure.

但行动学习有一个明确的结构。

You can either be an expert in it or you can't.

你可以成为这方面的专家,也可以做不到。

But once you reach that point.

但一旦你达到这一点。

Drop action learning altogether.

完全放弃行动学习。

It must rely upon,

它必须依靠,

as Rutherford says,

正如卢瑟福所说,

what impresses is my bloody ignorance?

我那该死的无知给人留下了什么印象?

What does yours look like to you?

你觉得你的怎么样?

That's the essence of action learning?

这就是行动学习的本质?

But I'm quite sure.

但我很确定。

The spirit of it will Percolate all through the universities.

它的精神将渗透到所有大学。

And I can see it happening already here in Australia,

我可以看到这种情况已经在澳大利亚发生了,

Even even in Europe.

甚至在欧洲。

There is now the European universities in Finland the Netherland.

现在芬兰和荷兰都有欧洲大学。

Spain.

西班牙

Germany.

德国

France I haven't yet met one in England,

法国我在英国还没见过,

but the European universities have now set up.

但欧洲大学现在已经成立。

An organization called the European Association for the strategic management of universities

一个名为欧洲大学战略管理协会的组织

and they are writing they've written to me to say,

他们写信给我说,

Could I talk to them at action learning?

我可以在行动学习中与他们交谈吗?

But don't think that anything's going to happen by nine o'clock,

但不要以为九点前会发生什么事,

to-morrow morning?

明天早上?

Or even by this time next week it may take a year or two,

甚至到下周这个时候,可能需要一两年的时间,

but it's coming all right.

但一切都会好起来的。

From what you've said professor Evans.

根据你所说的,埃文斯教授。

One of the interesting things that occurs to me is that action learning is something like

对我来说,有趣的事情之一是,行动学习有点像

the links between different disciplines and allowing people to think across disciplines.

不同学科之间的联系,允许人们跨学科思考。

Would you see this is one of the valuable aspects of action learning in the future?

你认为这是未来行动学习的重要方面之一吗?

How we might proceed to develop action learning theories and concepts along that lines.

我们如何沿着这条路线发展行动学习理论和概念。

Well I think the the fundamental concept is so simple.

我认为基本概念很简单。

That well I should be extremely interested to see illustrations of it being applied.

那么,我应该非常有兴趣看到它被应用的插图。

But I think the idea is so simple that if you have some very complex set of conditions

但我认为这个想法很简单,如果你有一些非常复杂的条件

and those conditions may be wider even than the group of people around them.

这些情况甚至可能比他们周围的人群还要广泛。

Let me give an example.

让我举个例子。

You must have heard of a chap called Isaac Newton.

你一定听说过一个叫艾萨克·牛顿的家伙。

When Isaac Newton was an old man but not as old as I am at the present moment.

当艾萨克·牛顿年老时,但还没有我现在这么大。

Let me assure you.

让我向你保证。

Somebody said to him well?

有人对他说得好吗?

Isaac,

艾萨克,

what have you found in life after all?

你到底在生活中发现了什么?

Isaac Newton did was the first man to demonstrate that the universe is one gigantic mechanism.

艾萨克·牛顿是第一个证明宇宙是一个巨大机制的人。

He brought in the laws of universal gravitation.

他引入了万有引力定律。

He explained to us,

他向我们解释说,

what is the nature of light?

光的本质是什么?

He invented the.

他发明了。

Differential Calculus and so forth.

微分学等等。

So he thought of a few things.

所以他想到了一些事情。

But he said.

但他说。

I feel all my life like a little boy who has been wandering along a beach.

我觉得我的一生就像一个在海滩上流浪的小男孩。

And from time to time he said I picked up.

他不时地说我捡到了。

A beautiful stone and looked at it and thought how lovely it was or a Shell and

一块漂亮的石头,看着它,觉得它有多可爱,或者一个贝壳

saw what a beautiful thing that was.

看到了这是多么美好的事情。

And he said I gave a little attention to these.

他说我稍微注意了一下这些。

I might even have written something about them,

我甚至可能写了一些关于他们的东西,

but in front of me was the whole ocean of my ignorance,

但在我面前是我无知的海洋,

which I didn't know.

我不知道。

If this idea of Newton's could.

如果牛顿的这个想法可以的话。

Become much more the spirit of the universities.

成为更多的大学精神。

I think.

我想。

That would mean that we'd have.

那就意味着我们已经做到了。

People from different professions,

来自不同行业的人,

different walks of life.

各行各业。

Masters of different disciplines,

不同学科的硕士,

who would all say,

谁都会说,

say,



well,



we've got a little stone here,

我们这里有一块小石头,

a little Shell there.

那里有一个小贝壳。

But if what we're exploring is the whole Beach,

但如果我们要探索的是整个海滩,

for heaven's sake,

看在上帝的份上,

let's get together and.

让我们聚在一起。

Explore together and if I'm going to explore the beach with you.

一起探索,如果我要和你一起探索海滩。

I should want to know something of what you're thinking and what I'm thinking,

我想知道你在想什么,我在想什么,

but don't.

但不要。

Let's run away with the idea that because there's 20 of us,

让我们放弃这个想法,因为我们有20个人,

if we understand the whole lot,

如果我们了解全部情况,

not at all.

一点也不。

So I think this action learning may.

所以我认为这种行动学习可能。

I would like to see it as something mentioned and talked about in the universities,

我希望看到它在大学里被提及和谈论,

but not professed by some particular lot of people.

但没有被某些特定的人承认。

Otherwise they'd imprison it in their own and it would cease to be doing what it is doing.

否则他们会把它关在自己的牢笼里,它就会停止做它正在做的事情。

How do we actually get people to think along those lines?

我们如何让人们真正按照这些思路思考?

Oh.



I think it's happening.

我认为这正在发生。

I think that

我想是的

I think that the world that the complexity of the world is now being noticed by a lot of

我认为,世界的复杂性现在被许多

lot of people.

很多人。

They see that you cannot.

他们看到你做不到。

Solve the complex problems of reality

解决现实中的复杂问题

by engaging highly specialised people here and there to even though they call themselves specialised

通过吸引各地高度专业化的人,即使他们自称专业

generalists or so forth,

多面手等等,

so

所以

when when I see

当我看到

where action learning has worked in

行动学习在其中发挥了作用

hospitals in the care of the mentally handicapped in international banking,

国际银行中照顾弱智人士的医院,

even the.

甚至是。

Public Service board of Victoria use it to reorganize the state coordination Council.

维多利亚州公共服务委员会(Public Service board of Victoria)利用它重组了州协调委员会(state coordination Council)。

Good heavens

天哪

it'll be a long time before Margaret Thatcher has come and reorganized the cabinet office.

玛格丽特·撒切尔(Margaret Thatcher)要来重组内阁办公室还需要很长时间。

Let the cabinet office reorganise itself by action,

让内阁办公室通过行动进行自我重组,

learning,

学习

but.

但是

The range of its application is now so vast that to try and concentrate and say

现在,它的应用范围如此之广,以至于我们可以试着集中精力说

it belongs in this field would be totally wrong.

它属于这个领域是完全错误的。



阅读 5194